Trollers generate some of the healthiest and freshest salmon in Southeast Alaska. Pound for pound, it is the highest quality salmon the consumer can enjoy. The smaller vessel operations allow for great private marketing opportunities and the fishery is even open during the winter, which brings the opportunity of the cherished white King salmon. Next time your thinking of fresh salmon in the winter, just realize that it’s possible in Southeast Alaska. Rory and Marion Bifoss troll in the waters of southeast alaska near Ketchikan. Check out the view from their office..
- 2011 West Coast Commercial Fishing Year in Review | Part I (juneautek.com)
- Alaska Commercial Fishing Viewpoints | F/V Loki (juneautek.com)
- Alaska Commercial Fishing ViewPoints | F/V Sylvia (juneautek.com)
- Pickled King Crab? | Alaska Symphony Of Seafood 2012 (juneautek.com)
- King Crab Starts in Southeast Alaska Today. (juneautek.com)