The approach of the campaign is new, too, focused on the workers who help bring Red Lobster’s fare to its customers. The initial two commercials — as well as content on substantially redesigned versions of the Red Lobster Web site, redlobster.com, and Facebook fan page,facebook.com/RedLobster — feature Jon Forsythe, who fishes for crabs in Alaska, and Charles Himple, who presides over the oak-wood grill at the Red Lobster restaurant in the Bronx.
- Analysis: Why Do People Like Red Lobster Promos So Much? (blogs.forbes.com)
- Red Lobster: We Sea Food Differently (adrants.com)
- Advertising: Red Lobster Campaign to Showcase Some of Its Own Workers (nytimes.com)
- Citigroup Loves Red Lobster (DRI, HAIN) (businessinsider.com)
- Ways To Have Red Lobster Quality Seafood At Your Home (thediamondringreview.com)