“Salmon” is the name of the game, and the F/V Sylvia conquers southeast in style with this great GoPro HD compilation. The use of multiple angles with the combination of underwater shots is a nice touch. Kudos to the visionary efforts of Eddie Hayes, resident crew member and videographer aboard the F/V Slyvia. Stick around to the end to hear the awesome radio chatter as the southeast salmon trollers mix it up.
- Alaska Commercial Fishing Viewpoints | F/V Quandary (juneautek.wordpress.com)
- Alaska Commercial Fishing Viewpoints | F/V Cape Flattery (juneautek.wordpress.com)
- University of Alaska to Start Commercial Fishing Course? (juneautek.wordpress.com)
- Commercial salmon harvest this year in Alaska ranks third most valuable since 1975 (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- A Parade of Pink Salmon In Southeast Alaska (juneautek.wordpress.com)