How cool is this? Sadly, southeast alaska doesn’t seem to be that supported. Move the map around to check out vessels from around the world. I’ll try to figure out a way to embed this in a sidebar.
WordPress wont allow me to embed this. Drag and drop the text below to add it to your website. As you can see some boats are lined up in front of Campell River, BC. Head over to Marinetraffic.com to check out the LIVE feed.
- Alaska Fuel Barge: Crowley Marine Vessel Breaks Loose In Rough Seas Off State’s West Coast (huffingtonpost.com)
- Coast Guard: Rats must be removed from seized boat (sfgate.com)
- Burning Boats and Double Deckloads. Southeast Alaska is Never Dull. (juneautek.wordpress.com)
- Tug Boat Reattaches To Loose Alaska Fuel Barge (huffingtonpost.com)
- Northwest Navigation Co. to Host an Open Boat Aboard the Motor Vessel David B (prweb.com)
- More derelict vessels expected in Northwest (thenewstribune.com)