Wow, it has been a crazy day. Here is some aerial footage from the melee. The Artic Fox had a massive set just outside of us, but it was so huge that it just ripped the net. Here’s a still shot of the massive set that the Artic Fox had. The other two boats are the Karen Brit and the Quandary is tied up to them pumping. I have been riding out on the Quandary, so its neet to see an aerial shot. Enjoy the footage. Look in the Vodpod on the sidebar for the aerial video.
- Huge Second Opener in Sitka. (juneautek.wordpress.com)
- LIVE in Sitka, AK for the 2011 Herring Fishery. (juneautek.wordpress.com)
- Ready, Set, Go? No Fishery in Sitka Today! (juneautek.wordpress.com)
- First Opener in Sitka (juneautek.wordpress.com)
- Biggest Sitka Herring Set Ever! (juneautek.wordpress.com)